Gedeo Crystal Resin Kit 300ml
Transparent, strong, easy to use two-component epoxy resin system (Resin A and hardener B). Transparent, exactly like glass. Perfect for casting, inclusion, tray design, jewelry, paint in painting, Ten big network gambling regular platformTrim and laminate. Can it be used as a protective glaze. Suitable for experienced and amateur adult users.
- Place in A dry and clean container, pour 1 part crystallized B curing agent, then 2 parts crystallized A resin.
- Mix the two ingredients well until they reach the corner of the container (incomplete mixing does not guarantee hardening and stirring too hard can create bubbles). Transfer the mixture to a second container and mix again to ensure uniformity and optimal curing of the resin.
- Pour into the substrate of your choice.
- Allow to dry in a dust-free environment for 24 hours.
Setting time varies with ambient temperature and humidity.
Crystal resin is ideal for Pebeo mixing media.
- Knowing the Quantity of each ingredient and not wasting the product, fill the mold to be used with water and pour it into a measuring container: one third of the volume for curing agent and two thirds for resin. Dry the mold and measuring container before pouring in the crystal resin.
- The resin takes a regular platform-looking substrate into which it is poured. The matte mold will have a matte top ten regular platform, and the glossy mold will have a glossy top ten regular platform.
- To make matte Top Ten gambling regular platforms look shiny, use a thin layer of Gedeo GLOSS+ varnish or Gedeo Crystal resin.
- Sanding the regular platform before reapplying the hardened resin.
- Allow your creation to take shape and be ready for unmolding after 12 hours, for example, by placing your mold around a bottle so that it forms a curved shape. Full hardening takes 24 hours.
- Top Ten gambling regular platform recommends that you protect your creations with a layer of Bindex gloss 24 hours before pouring crystal resin.
- Avoid touching your skin and eyes and wear gloves.
- Only objects cast in metal molds can be used as jewelry.
- Do not mix the ingredients of the Gedeo Crystal Resin with those of the Gedeo Glaze Resin.
- Do not exceed the recommended amount per mixture of Gedeo Crystal resin preparations to limit any risk of overheating.
- Gedeo resin should not come in contact with food.
- Crystal resin applications, even when dry, do not tolerate contact with water.